EMORA made from Taiwanese women.
We are currently working with a number of Taiwanese women sewers and are working towards SDGs.
We have agreed on mutually acceptable working conditions before working together, respecting professionalism and equality in women's lives. They can work in their own homes, take care of their families, and have flexibility in their time, while still being able to develop their professional careers.
1. GOAL #5: Achieve gender equality and empower women
Gender equality is not only a basic human right, but also a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. After the traditional factories moved out, a large number of female sewing masters were unemployed for a long time, so we visited a number of masters and worked together to build a women-owned brand.
2.GOAL #8: Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth and a good job for all
Sustainable economic growth requires a socially created environment in which people have quality jobs. We respect the needs and wages of women teachers with families, and negotiate work conditions that are acceptable to both parties.
3. GOAL #12: Promote a green economy and ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Responsible production and consumption is our theme.
4. GOAL #13: Complete mitigation actions to address climate change and its impacts
Carbon dioxide affects global warming, and we use Taiwan's local production to reduce the carbon footprint of long-haul transportation.
EMORA's fabrics are mainly functional fabrics, such as: anti-UV, water repellent, moisture wicking, antibacterial, ultra-lightweight, etc.
- Wash the light and dark colors separately to avoid mutual transfer. This product is prone to color staining due to friction, so please avoid contact with dark-colored items when wearing light colors.
- Please put it into a small net laundry bag of appropriate size and wash it at a low speed in order to maintain the shape of the product.
- When washing, please keep the water temperature below 30℃. Do not soak in hot water, there will be a large degree of shrinkage phenomenon.
- Always use neutral detergent; the soaking time should not be too long.
- Do not use bleach, fluorescent whitening agent and fabric softener to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Do not put wet, so as not to stain the clothes; please dehydrate weakly and gently, do not dry, so as not to shrink the clothes.
- After cleaning, please quickly adjust the shape of the product can be hung to dry, do not twist. For clothes with small folds on the surface, please lay them flat to dry and do not expose them directly to the sun.
- If you need to iron, please use a low temperature ironing cloth, the temperature should not exceed 110 ℃.
- When wearing, please pay attention to avoid contact friction with other things such as accessories and bags.
- For sweaters and special materials (such as plastic), please send to professional dry cleaning.
- Natural fiber fabrics, such as 100% cotton or 100% linen, are more hygroscopic, so the shrinkage rate is larger than normal materials.
- Special washing effect and dyestuff characteristics, the gradual fading of colors is a natural phenomenon.